Thursday, April 8, 2010

Train…. -> People people people….. they never change!!!



Yesterday I was on my way to office in train… it was very much crowded that even a drop of sand will not fall down if put from up…! (though it is wired to put sand on peoples head) me and a fellow traveler (gal of my age) were abt to get down in the next station tiruvanmiyur, when that incident occurred… It was Indranagar station and we were standing near the door(in the ladies compartment), as tr was no place to go in….. a mob of people who were seated comfortably until the train stopped came running to get down… one bully lady literally pushed this gal down (luckily she landed safe) and asked her to get back after people got down…. When every one has happily and lethargically got down she did not get a chance to get back in…. and the train started… she stood there…… What I don’t understand is this rush at the final minute and bullying people…! Why on Earth are the ladies this selfish????






Another day --> That was a very weary day after office.. that I longed for a seat in the train I was about to get it… so was every one else… and fortunately I did get a seat after a terrible elbow hitting head accident occurring to me by a fellow passenger..! I sat there rubbing my head the train crossed the next station, when a girl of age 25 or so.. got into the train with a baby of just 2 months in her one hand and a very big shopper in her other hand. She was desperately looking for a place to sit.. no one even headed her.. people couldn’t even adjust and sit and giv her a little place… I felt really bad..(not that I am an angel or so) I got up and asked her to sit.. before she could sit another women, sat in that place….! What on World is this!!!

2 comments:

  1. The world is full of selfish and crazy ppl. We all just have to learn to adjust to live with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are right.. and may be not loose temper too..!!

    ReplyDelete